The Immersive Van Gogh experience welcomes you to flow with Lifeway Kefir for an Immersive Yoga class. The unique, activation features a yoga and mindfulness session amongst the immersive art installation. Flow for 35 minutes before getting another 25 minutes to view the exhibit. Yogis will also receive a nutritious kefir sample compliments of sponsor Lifeway Kefir. $54.99; Thursdays, 8:30 – 9:05 am, Friday – Sunday, 7:30 – 8:05 am; 6400 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028; 844.307.4644.
Dine LA Restaurant week is back! The two week culinary experience “Showcases Los Angeles as a premier dining destination while highlighting the diversity of culinary experiences L.A. has to offer.” From today through the 15th, hundreds of your favorite eateries invite you to dine with them and sample their special lunch and dinner menus.
- Gracias Madre Weho: Gracias Madre West Hollywood is serving up a delicious plant-based #dineLA menu for lunch and dinner. Must haves include the Purista Margarita , Little Gem Salad, Gorditas, Wet Burrito, Enchiladas Verdes, and Potato Pimento Flautas. Dinner features a Guacamole + Chips appetizer and a Chocolate Brownie for dessert. $25 (Lunch) and $35 (Dinner); Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 am – 10:00 pm; Friday – Saturday, 11:00 am – 11:00 pm; 8905 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069; 323.978.2170
- Café Gratitude: Enjoy #dineLa from the comfort of your own home with a plant-based prix fixe dinner menu from Café Gratitude. Highlights include: ‘I Am Gracious’ Greens & Grains or the‘I Am Extraordinary’ Coconut BLTA, Warm-Butternut Squash Dip, Forbidden Black Rice Bowl, and Key Lime Cheesecake. Make sure to wash your meal down with a can of Nomadica vegan wine. $35; various hours and locations
- Trejo’s Tacos: The popular cantinas from actor Danny Trejo is offering specials on their Mexican-inspired dishes and drinks. Trejo’s Hollywood is serving a three-course lunch and dinner prix fixe menu with a Large Plate Combo with Shrimp Diabla, Carnitas, or Enchilada options along with a Margarita, Trejo’s Cerveza, or Tequila flight pairing, and Cheesecake for $35. Trejo’s Tacos Farmers Market is offering a delicious Two Taco Lunch w/ Chips, Salsa, and an Agua Fresca for only $15! various hours and locations
- Bacari: The Mediterranean, cicchetti-style restaurant will be offering a selection of popular items from their brunch/lunch menu, as well as a three-course dinner menu for dine-in, takeout and delivery. Brunch highlights include Bacari Fries (fries, topped with a fried egg and their Shakshouka paired with a baguette). The three-course dinner menu starts with a Cheese and Salami Plate, before choosing between the Shwarma Tacos or Pan-Seared Sea Bass. Finish your meal with the fan favorite Bacari’s Bread Pudding. Reservations recommended. $25 (Brunch – per person with a choice of two dishes) and $35 (Three-course dinner – per person); various hours and locations
- Messhall Kitchen: The Los Feliz neighborhood favorite invites you to dine on their special prix fixe dinner for two. The three-course meal includes: ½ Dozen Oysters, Prime Cut Steak, BBQ platter, Banana Cream Pudding, and more! Messhall’s #dineLA menu is available for dine-in only and reservations are strongly encouraged. $65; Monday – Thursday, 12 – 9:00 pm, Friday, 12 – 10:00 pm, Sunday, 11:00 am – 9:00 pm; 4500 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027; 323.660.6377
This weekend marks the 15th annual LAWineFest in Long Beach. Get ready to sip wine from more than 40 award-winning wineries and craft breweries. Admission includes a souvenir wine cup, unlimited wine/beer tastings, bottled water and coffee. Ages 21+ only. $100 (General Admission ) and $125 (All-Access); Saturday, 2 – 6:00 pm, Sunday, 1 – 5:00 pm; 1126 Queensway Drive, Long Beach, CA 90802
Pacifica Hotels Offers the Ultimate Football Fan Experience Package
Are you ready for some football!? For a limited time only, Pacifica Hotels is offering guests The Ultimate Football Fan Experience Package! Get ready to elevate your football watching and to take #SundayFunday to a whole new level.
The Exclusive Football Package Includes:
- 2-night stay in a Hotel Suite
- Breakfast of Champions at the hotel before the game ($150 F&B credit)
- (2) Field-Level Bungalow Suite Tickets to a Pro Football home game at Sofi Stadium (see schedule below)
- All-you-can-eat F&B during the game
- Roundtrip VIP Transportation to/from the game
Available LA Pro Football Team Home Games:
- October 3rd @ 1:05 pm
- October 24th @ 7:00 pm
- November 7th @ 5:20 pm
- December 5th @ 1:25 pm
- December 19th @ 1:25 pm
- January 9th @ 1:25 pm
The Ultimate Football Fan Experience Package is available at: the Marina del Rey Hotel, Jamaica Bay Inn, The Belamar, Le Meridien Pasadena Arcadia, and The Wayfarer DTLA. $5,000+; please email UltimateFan@pacificahotels.com for availability, pricing and more details