Radisson Blu, the upscale hotel under the Radisson Brand is now open in Anaheim. The 326-room hotel offers an array of services and amenities, and guarantees a genuine and relevant guest experience. The hotel’s sexy rooftop restaurant Blu SkyBar is bringing authentic Spanish cuisine to you with a variety of flavorful meats, small tapas, and tasty seafood dishes. Guests are also invited to lounge and luxuriate poolside at the chic Oasis Pool Bar. $172+; 1601 S. Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805; 657.276.0145
Relax, relate, release all month long at The Spa at the West Hollywood EDITION. The exclusive luxury spa “weaves together wellness, mindfulness and beauty from within, through treatments and experiences that embrace healthy lifestyles and ecological well-being.” To commemorate National Wellness Month, the spa is offering a complimentary enhancement to any spa treatment every Wednesday and Thursday through the end of the month. $225+; Wednesday – Sunday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm; 9040 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069; 424.310.1622
From the mind of restaurateur Philip Camino and Camino Industries (Fellow, The Hudson, Earthbar) comes Imari, a tasty, new Japanese restaurant in Brentwood. Imari offers small shareable plates of traditional Japanese cuisine, known as washoku. Using only the finest and freshest ingredients available and importing fresh, seasonal seafood from Japan, Chef Derek Wilcox invites you and your taste buds to get ready to be blown away . The dinner menu is comprised of starters (zensai), sides (fukusai), entrees (shusai), hand rolls (temaki), rice and soup (gohan and shiru), and dessert (mizumono). Wednesday – Saturday, 5 – 10:00 pm; 13050 San Vincente Blvd., Ste 110, Los Angeles, CA 90049; 310.451.7733
Today, Eureka!, the beloved all-American restaurant launches new menu items and craft cocktails. Get ready to try these new items: the Ahi Tuna Poke Stack, The Truffle Mushroom Cheeseburger, Eggplant & Tahini Spread, Chargrilled Cauliflower, Butterscotch Pudding, and more! New cocktail highlights include: The Floor is Lava (mezcal / lime / hibiscus / blood orange / Ancho Reyes) and Garden Rush (gin / lemon / celery / lemongrass / grand poppy liqueur / triple sec / habanero / egg whites). $9+; Various hours and locations, Monday – Sunday, 3 – 6:00 pm (Hoppy Hour)
Looking for a place to bring your pup to celebrate National Dog Day? Several vendors at Citizen Public Market will feature delicious treats and doggy menu items for your little friend:
- Salted Peanut Butter Gelato by Nancy’s Fancy Gelato and Pizzette, made with dog-friendly ingredients
- Goodboybob’s housemade dog treats
- A special fried chicken plate tailored for pups from Louella’s Cali Soul Kitchen
Thursday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm; 9355 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Treat your furry friend to a V.I.P. (Very Important Pets) staycation at Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. The Beverly Hills Hotel is celebrating National Dog Day with a special stay for you and your pup. The V.I.P package includes:
- A free stay for your pet, no matter the size or weight
- A luxury Healopedic ® Comfort Orthopedic orthopedic dog bed by premier fashion brand Club Nine Pets in-room, engineered to evenly distribute and balance a dog’s weight and improve sleep and comfort.
- Welcome “Sofitel” healthy and delicious dog treats by LA-based brand DaisY’s Delights.
- Special dog bowl and toys during their stay to make their experience fun and joyful.
- Pampering at grooming salon Angie’s Pooch Parlor (15% off discount).
- Same-day dog toy and accessories delivery from Kitson (15% off discount on Sofitel LA’s mobile shopping app, nJoy.
$278+; 8555 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048; 310.278.5444