Messhall Kitchen in Los Feliz has the perfect Carolina-style BBQ menu for your Memorial Day party. BBQ Platters include: The Biggie (1 lb of pulled pork, a full rack of baby back ribs, a whole chicken, dry rub wings, and a smoked ribeye for $99), The Smalls (1/2 lb of pulled pork, 1/2 a rack of baby back ribs, 1/2 chicken, dry rub wings, and a smoked ribeye for $69). Each BBQ order comes with: House pickles, Sweet rolls, Pit Baked Beans, Cheddar Mash, Brussels, and Coleslaw. To-Go Cocktails are also available. $22 (2 4 oz.) and $40 (4 4 oz.). For those who want to dine at the restaurant, you can enjoy your BBQ on their sprawling outdoor dining area. Friday, 12 – 10:00 pm, Saturday, 11:00 am – 10:00 pm, Sunday, 11:00 am – 9:00 pm; 4500 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, CA , 90027; 323.660.6377
This Friday ROCA – a pop-up featuring an elevated fast-casual interpretation of Roman-style street food pizza comes to The Americana at Brand in Glendale. Guests will enjoy a limited menu of pizzas Artisan pizzas made from premium products and ingredients sourced locally and internationally, with outdoor patio dining and cuts or pans to-go, with delivery options available in the coming weeks. ROCA also features a grab-and-go section with pre-packaged salads and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as sandwiches made from their pizza dough. Friday, 4 – 8:00 pm, Saturday – Monday, 12 – 8:00 pm; The Americana – 889 Americana Way, Glendale, CA 91210.
Santa Monica’s Premier Cocktail Bar & Taqueria, Lanea is celebrating Memorial Day with a 4-pack of Paloma cocktails for $20. Lanea is also offering a variety of festive, Picnic Party Packs to choose from for a fun day at the beach or park, as well as an interactive Cocktail Canning Pop-Up on the Third Street Promenade. $49 (picnic basket), Friday, 12:00 pm – 1:00 am, Saturday, 11:00 am – 1:00 am, Sunday, 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, Monday, 5 -10:00 pm; 217 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90401; 424.265.7437
This holiday weekend, Tallula’s is serving up a delicious brunch complete with giant Breakfast Burritos, hearty Chilaquiles, Soft Tacos, comforting Crispy Weiser Potatoes with housemade Chorizo, Sunny Eggs, Bloody Marias, Mimosas, Micheladas and pitchers of Margaritas on their outdoor patio! $14+; Saturday – Sunday, 12 – 3:30 pm; 118 Entrada Dr., Santa Monica, CA 90402; 310.526.0027
Live Music is back at the Original Farmer’s Market. Every Thursday and Friday, shop, dine or just relax while listening to a diverse mix of music in front of the Clock Tower. Thursday – Friday, 5 – 7:00 pm; The Original Farmer’s Market – 6333 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90036
The Original Farmer’s Market is your one stop shop for everything Memorial Day.
- Huntington’s Meats and Sausage has you covered for quality beef including the Nancy Silverton Special Burger Blend, and bags of charcoal or briquettes to fire up the grill. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday – Monday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; 6333 W. 3rd St., Stall 350, Los Angeles, CA 90036; 323.938.5383
- Marconda’s Meats has the highest quality of ribs, unique homemade sausages and dogs for your holiday BBQ. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday – Monday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; 6333 W. 3rd St., Stall 514, Los Angeles, CA 90036; 323.938.5131
- Farm Fresh Produce (Stall 816), Farm Boy Produce (Stall 518) and Rick’s Produce Market has all the veggies and fruits you need to make a colorful fruit salad or delicious grilled corn on the cob. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday – Monday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; 6333 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Kaylin & Hobbs Pickles offers artisan pickles in a mouthwatering variety of flavors – from Spicy Jalapeno and Spicy Dill to Honey Mustard and more to go with your burgers and sandwiches. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday – Monday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; 6333 W. 3rd St., Stall 228, Los Angeles, CA 90036; 323.297.3339
- Monsieur Marcel Gourmet Market offers everything you’ll need to complete your Memorial Day BBQ from: cedar grilling planks, to sweet and smoky barbecue sauce, finishing salts, blocks of cheese and chilled wine. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday – Monday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; 6333 W. 3rd St., Stall 150, Los Angeles, CA 90036; 323.939.7792
- Bennett’s Ice Cream (Stall 548) and Local Ice (Stall 416) will provide the yummy, sweet treats for dessert. Local Ice has DIY Sundae Kits – complete with pints of ice cream and toppings to mix and match to top off your holiday weekend. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sunday – Monday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; 6333 W. 3rd St., Stall 150, Los Angeles, CA 90036